Drum Lid Vacuum 180 cfm EX-ATEX-CA
Spillrite Explosion-Proof Vacuum Cleaners are ATEX certified and CA certified safe for use in hazardous locations as part of a combustible dust control program and are suitable for most flammable and combustible waste. Spillrite vacuums are certified under ATEX directive for Europe and also CA EX which will be the new directive for the CA which comes into effect in 2022. These standards are for equipment approved for use in explosive atmospheres.
This drum lid vacuum is a twin venturi system bolted to a galvanised steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits standard steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is ideal as a spill control unit for oils, chemicals, bilge, salt water and most non flammable fluids. The Drum Lid Vacuums when fitted with a dry filter can be used for most dry waste. When fitted with reverse filter clean and a cyclone they are effective for the recovery of fine dusts.
All Spillrite Drum vacuums can be configured as follows;
• Vacuum only wet
• Vacuum only wet and dry
• Vacuum only wet dry Explosion proof
• Vac and reverse – wet pump out
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse pump out/filter clean
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse pump out/filter clean Explosion proof
High powered industrial wet/dry vacuum. EX
This drum lid vacuum is a twin venturi system bolted to a galvanised steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits CA 55 steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is suitable for flammable fluids and combustible dusts.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
We build to order and ship within 3 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING AND REVERSE FLUID PUMP OUT!
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - EXPLOSION PROOF WET AND DRY
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||180 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||240 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||17" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||575 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN VAC ONLY|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||80 FEET / 25 METRES|
FLAMMABLE WET WASTE - Oils, Chemicals, Water, Bilge, Coolant, Hydraulic Fluid, Flammable Fluids, Sludge, Grease, Food Oil and most thick and heavy wet waste - Combustible dusts and powders
Included in kit:
- Galvanised steel drum lid.
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 88-98 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- Double ULTRA venturi's
- OPTION - Reverse filter cleaning and reverse fluid pump out kit
- OPTION - Standard or explosion proof filters
- Float valves for auto vacuum shut-off
- Reverse pump out kit and valves
- 10 feet / 3 metres of suction hose
- 2 piece chrome wand set (Italian)
- 1.5 FEET / 450 mm floor squeege
- 1.5" / 38 mm camlock connection kit (option 50mm upgrade)
- Instruction sheet
- Does not include drum