Spillrite explosion proof vacuum cleaners are safe for use in hazardous situations for control of combustible dusts and most flammable fluids. Our vacuums do not create any arcing or sparks or generate any heat through normal operation.
Explosion proof vacuum cleaners particuarly when powered by compressed air provide the highest safety rating and are intrinsically safe. As the vacuum power is created through the venturi principle and there are no moving parts, there is no friction or heat created in the process.
- Vacuum powerhead is made from anti-static metal
- Metal anti-static chrome wand
- Explosion proof anti-static suction hose
- Anti-static metal tank fittings
- Vacuum trolley base grounded with grounding chain
- Anti-static air fittings
- Anti-static tank fittings which complete the dissipation path
- Stainless steel anti-static capture tank
- EX Power head fitted to MILD steel lid
- Gasket to seal unit to tank
- EX camlock fittings
- EX suction hose x 3 metres
- EX wand and floor tool
- EX Filter cartridge
- 3/4″ Chicago air coupling with ball valve
- Auto fluid shut off valves
- Trolley with grounding chain
|All fittings are anti-static including anti-static suction hose
|Filters have metal cage that connect to body with metal springs and is manufactured with anti-static resistant filter media
|Floor tools have anti-static grounding chain
With the the twin reverse thruster venturi’s, this unit has massive power which delivers impressive performance. The vacuum of choice for many offshore rigs and gas platforms. Safe and powerful. When configured with explosion proof fittings and anti static suction hose, the Drum Lid Vacuum becomes an important tool when recovering flammable liquids or combustible dusts.
The Spillrite anti-static Drum Vacuums can be configured in a variety of power settings. The most powerful is 300 cfm of compressed air. The DLV units are also designed to be able to reverse pump out fluid. Through the unique design of the venturi’s there is no possibility of the drum over pressurising as all excess pressure is released through the thoat of the venturi.
When the lock band is secured, the lid and the drum become grounded to the earth and provide a complete circuit which will release any build up of static electricity. This explosion proof vacuum is widely used within the gas and oil industry