Air Operated Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
Air operated vacuum cleaners come in many different configurations and can be used for all wet and dry applications.
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING AND REVERSE FLUID PUMP OUT!
The Spillrite Air Operated Drum Lid Vacuum is a high powered industrial vacuum system.
- Air Operated Explosion proof vacuum only
- Air Operated Explosion proof reverse filter clean
- Air Operated Explosion proof reverse fluid pump out
- Air Operated Standard vacuum only
- Air Operated Standard reverse filter clean
- Air Operated Standard reverse fluid pump out
The Air Operated Drum Lid Vacuum can be used for high powered fluid recovery including grease, oils, chemicals, solvents and flammable fuels.
When configured as a wet and dry Industrial Air Operated Vacuum Cleaner it can be used for standard dry waste like garnet or blast media. It can also be used with combustible dusts and dry product with a low flash point.
Air Operated Reversible two way vacuums
The Spillrite air operated reversible two way vacuums come in many different models and power ratings. The core of the two way reversible vacuum cleaners are the unique reverse jet that allows both vacuuming and reverse filter clean or reverse fluid pump out.
The high powered air operated ULTRA drum vacuums that fit all drums worldwide including US55 gallon drums, CA 44 gallon drums and Canadan 205 litre drums use the unique Spillrite reverse jet system. This jet and venturi combination allow the creation of the vacuum through the primary jet and then with the turn of a ball valve the secondary jet is activated and the air operated drum vacuum becomes a reverse fluid pump out unit
When the reverse pump valve is activated and the internal drop pipe is installed fluid can be pumped out of the drum. Description:
- Activate the reverse pump out valve (yellow).
- With internal drop pipe in place the pressure will force the fluid up the drop pipe.
- Through the wand and floor tool onto the groiund or into another drum or vessel.
- Pumped out fluid.
- Any excess build up of pressure will be forced out through the exhaust.
- Hold down straps help to keep pressure inside drum.
100% SAFE in REVERSE MODE – As there is no mechanical device like a spring to keep the pressure inside the drum there is no channce that pressure can build up inside the drum. All excess pressure is released via the venturi exhaust.
A revolutionary design.
Compressed air powered vacuums offer a safe and reliable alternative to electric vacuums.
The Air Operated Drum Vac Ultra is the latest version of the popular Spillrite Drum Vacuum Cleaner range. Now fitted with reversible venturi’s, the ULTRA range provide huge power and reverse filter cleaning and reverse fluid pump out. The ULTRA drum top vac is a wet and dry vacuum that can handle a wide range of waste.
THIS UNIT IS VACUUM ONLY WITH NO REVERSE CAPABILITY
- Reversible drum vacuums provide the following advantages;
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
- We build to order and ship within 3 business days
- TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING AND REVERSE FLUID PUMP OUT!
The air operated drum vacuums can be configured between 100 cfm and 300 cfm. Below is the spec sheet for the 100 cfm air operated Drum vacuum cleaner.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – STANDARD WET AND DRY|
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||100 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 “|
|VACUUM FLOW||130 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||17″ MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||575 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN REVERSE|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5″/38MM||17 METRES|
The ULTRA range of air operated reversible drum vacuums are build on a mild steel laser cut and powder coated lid. The unit has support legs and lifting handles.
The unit can vacuum most wet and dry industrial waste including the following;
DRY WASTE – GARNET, WOOD CHIPS, DUST, POWDERS, METAL FILINGS, SWARF, PLASTICS, FOOD WASTE, SOIL, GRAVEL, RUBBLE
WET WASTE – OILS, CHEMICALS, WATER, BILGE, COOLANT, HYDRAULIC FLUID, FLAMMABLE FLUIDS (EX MODEL), SLUDGE, GREASE, FOOD OIL AND MOST THICK AND HEAVY WET WASTE
The Reversible Air Operated Drum Top Vac is supplied with a Drum Lock Ring and 3 hold down straps to be secured when the unit is in reverse pump out mode.
The drum vacuum unit can be used in reverse mode to either clean the filter if you are vacuuming powders and dusts or it can be used to reverse pump out fluids. When used for reverse fluid pump ouit you install the internal drop pipe and make sure the float valves are secured in place. The float valves automatically shut off the vacuum when the drum is full.