All our prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and do not include any taxes, freight, or ancillary charges. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
- Spillrite Canada guarantees the workmanship of all Spillrite Canada branded products. As such, Spillrite Canada offers a limited warranty to all original end-users of our products. Generally, this warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship when the product fails under normal conditions. Damage caused by conditions including, but not limited to the following are expressly excluded: modification to any component or assembly, solvents, corrosives, or harsh environmental conditions. Also excluded are all components considered consumables, such as gaskets, filters, or exhaust silencers.
It shall be at the sole discretion of Spillrite Canada to either repair or replace a defective product or part with an identical or comparable unit. Shipping costs to and from Spillrite Canada will be the responsibility of the customer.
This warranty expressly excludes all claims of consequential or incidental damages which may arise as a result of the product use or failure.
- Spillrite Canada will take all efforts to deliver goods on time. If due to unforeseen circumstances the goods do not arrive on the specified or estimated delivery Spillrite Canada will not be held responsible and will not refund or pay for any other method of transport or upgrade to the original transport contract. As we manufacture and source our products, we can be held up by third parties beyond the scope of our control.
- Spillrite Canada will decide on the carrier and freight company for all goods dispatched and the customer will have no recourse, legal settlement, refund or case for an adverse claim against and Spillrite Canada if they decide to alter the type of freight or carrier without written permission from the company.
- Spillrite Canada will not be held responsible for any damage to vacuums, vacuum parts, hose or vacuum accessories shipped with a carrier that Spillrite Canada chooses. If the client does not accept this, then they are advised to choose their own freight company or take out insurance.
All goods will be delivered as described on our website and we stand by the specifications and purpose to which those goods/products are designed. If the product arrives and it does not do what a customer perceived it would do, then this responsibility lies with the customer not Spillrite Canada. Please choose carefully and always talk to a professional consultant from Spillrite Canada before making a purchase.
Goods remain the property of Spillrite Canada until all payments have been received in full. The goods once they have left the Spillrite Canada factory are the responsibility of the customer. Insurance is not normally taken out on dispatched goods. Insurance is the responsibility of the customer.
Customers have no legal right to enter or view any product or product range or Spillrite Canada premises without the written permission of Spillrite Canada. The Company will only allow visitors to enter manufacturing premise under strict conditions and with advance notice.
Once the order has been processed and paid for the order cannot be cancelled by the customer unless agreed to by Spillrite Canada at their complete discretion.
Please choose carefully. Spillrite Canada do not normally give refunds if a customer simply change mind or make a wrong decision. Customers can choose between a refund, exchange, or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t perform as advertised. We will stand by all products we design, fabricate honour as well stated warranties.
- Most goods (except custom built units like Gutter Vacuums) returned within 7 days in the original packaging and undamaged will be eligible for a refund minus a 10% restocking fee.
- Gutter vacuums units as they are custom built units and often require a large portion of the payment/deposit to be paid to our suppliers to begin the build process. Customers will have up to 25% of the sale price deducted from any refund as a result of change of mind or any other reason for which the client requests a refund. Please choose wisely and ask as many questions as possible so buyer fully understands refund criteria in full. Spillrite Canada will endeavour to work with clients and understand that situations change including a change of mind. We will however not be left at an economic disadvantage due to your change of mind.
- All suction hose for the vacuum systems will be decided by Spillrite Canada. Spillrite Canada also retains the right to change the type, size and make of suction hose without consultation if it deems the specified hose is not up to the performance specifications that is required for good operation.
- Contact Spillrite Canada as soon as you have received your goods if you are not satisfied.
- All goods returned after 7 days from invoice date will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Goods returned after 7 days without notification to Spillrite Canada by email or recorded telephone conversation will not be eligible for a refund.
- All custom-built systems that perform as per specification and within agreed parameters between Spillrite Canada and client will not be eligible for any refund but may be eligible for a partial credit. This will be assessed by Spillrite Canada whether to offer credit or refund with all custom-built systems.
- Custom built units which have been built specifically for a client and delivered to client as ordered will not be refunded as these units can then not be resold. If an unit has been delivered and unopened, at the decision of Spillrite Canada after written correspondence has been entered into and agreed by the management of Spillrite Canada, the unit may be put up for re-sale.
- If a custom-built unit has been opened and used, then it is deemed second-hand goods and cannot be retuned to Spillrite Canada.
Terms and conditions:
The terms and conditions of sale will stand unless an agreement between the customer and Spillrite Canada has been agreed to in writing with full consent of management of Spillrite Canada. However, Spillrite will not be held legally liable for any breakdown in the relationship between company and client. Spillrite Canada will endeavour to settle all disputes in a legal manner with conciliation and credence to both parties’ situation. All settlements will be at the discretion of the management of Spillrite Canada