Drum Top Vacuum Cyclone Combo 110 cfm ATEX – CA
Spillrite Explosion-Proof Vacuum Cleaners are ATEX certified and CA certified safe for use in hazardous locations as part of a combustible dust control program and are suitable for most flammable and combustible waste. Spillrite vacuums are certified under ATEX directive for Europe and also CA EX which will be the new directive for the CA which comes into effect in 2022. These standards are for equipment approved for use in explosive atmospheres.
This Drum Top Vacuum cyclone combo is a pneumatic drum vacuum system with either triple or twin venturi’s, bolted to a mild/stainless steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits standard steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is designed for light dry waste like dusts, powders, wood chips and most dry waste. The system is fitted with a dry filter/bag can be used for most dry waste. When fitted with reverse filter clean and a cyclone they are effective for the recovery of fine dusts.
All Spillrite Drum Top vacuums can be configured as follows;
• Vacuum only wet
• Vacuum only wet and dry
• Vacuum only wet dry Explosion proof
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse filter clean
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse filter clean Explosion proof
High powered industrial dry vacuum WITH CYCLONIC SEPARATOR.
What is a cyclone and how does it work?
A cyclone is a device that helps to separate the dust particles from the main vacuum air stream and forces the particles down and into a collection drum and thereby preventing the majority of dust particles from travelimng through to the filter. The airflow when the cyclone is activated through vacuum creates a cyclonic vortex, much like a liquid whirlpool, sucking the waste downwards and the shape of the cyclone and the size of the aperture (hole) in the capture drum then prevents the majority of the particles from re-entering the vacuum flow and traveling back into the source of the vacuum, the power drum.
This process then allows the vacuum unit to operate for extended periods without the need to clean or replace the filter. The image below shows the approxiimate percentage of dust partiucles that stays in the capture drum and that travels through to the power drum and the filter. Not all cyclones work well. Spillrite uses cyclones that have been tested extensively in the field and we know they work.
The Drum Top Vac is the High Power version of the popular Spillrite Drum Vacuum range. Fitted with three Vac/Reverse venturi's, the ULTRA range provide huge vacuum power and reverse filter cleaning. The Drum Top Vac is a wet and dry vacuum that can handle a wide range of waste with huge pickup power.
THIS UNIT HAS REVERSE FILTER CLEAN WITH CYCLONE
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
We build to order and ship within 3 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - DRY - REVERSE FILTER CLEAN WITH CYCLONE
|AIR SUPPLY MIN
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM
|TWIN RFC VENTURI'S
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM
|50 FEET / 15 METRES
DRY WASTE - Garnet, Wood Chips, Dust, Powders, Metal filings, Swarf, Plastics, Food waste, Soil, Gravel, Rubble
Included in kit:
- Mild steel lid suits standard steel drums.
- 2 X CA44 HEAVY DUTY STEEL DRUMS
- 1 X CYCLONIC LID ATTACHED TO CA44 GALVANISED STEEL LID
- 1 X PLATFORM TROLLEY
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 88-98 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- Triple ULTRA (REVERSE FILTER CLEAN) venturi's
- VACUUM AND REVERSE VALVES
- OPTION - Standard or explosion proof filters
- Float valves for auto vacuum shut-off
- 30 feet / 10 metres of suction hose 2" HOSE
- 2 piece chrome wand set (Italian)
- 1.5 FEET / 450 mm floor squeege
- 1.5" / 38 mm camlock connection kit
- Instruction sheet
- Includes drums