Drum Top Vacuum – HEPA 110 cfm
This Drum Top Vacuum is a triple venturi system bolted to a mild/stainless steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits standard steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is ideal for both wet and dry as a spill control unit for oils, chemicals, bilge, salt water and most non flammable fluids. It can be used for metal chips. plastics, soil, industrial dry waste, wood chips and most dry waste. The Drum Top Vacuums when fitted with a dry filter can be used for most dry waste. When fitted with reverse filter clean and a cyclone they are effective for the recovery of fine dusts.
This unit is fitted with a HEPA filter on the exhaust side.
All Spillrite Drum Top vacuums can be configured as follows;
• Vacuum only wet
• Vacuum only wet and dry
• Vacuum only wet dry Explosion proof
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse filter clean
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse filter clean Explosion proof
Pneumatic industrial wet/dry vacuum.
The Drum Top Vac 110 cfm is a wet and dry industrial fitted with twin venturis. Fitted with two venturi's this unit is perfect for lighter dry waste. The Drum Top Vac is a wet and dry vacuum that can handle a wide range of waste with huge pickup power.
THIS UNIT IS VACUUM ONLY WITH NO REVERSE CAPABILITY
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
We build to order and ship within 3 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - WET AND DRY - VACUUM ONLY
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||110 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||140 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||16" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||541 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TRIPLE VAC ONLY (NO RFC)|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||50 FEET / 15 METRES|
WET WASTE - Oils, Chemicals, Water, Bilge, Coolant, Hydraulic Fluid, Flammable Fluids (EX model), Sludge, Grease, Food Oil and most thick and heavy wet waste
DRY WASTE - Garnet, Wood Chips, Dust, Powders, Metal filings, Swarf, Plastics, Food waste, Soil, Gravel, Rubble
Included in kit:
- Mild steel lid - fits all standard industrial drums
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 88-98 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- TWIN ULTRA (VAC ONLY) venturi's
- OPTION - Reverse filter cleaning kit
- OPTION - Standard or explosion proof filters
- Float valves for auto vacuum shut-off
- 10 feet / 3 metres of suction hose
- 2 piece chrome wand set (Italian)
- 1.5 FEET / 450 mm floor squeege
- 1.5" / 38 mm camlock connection kit (option 50mm upgrade)
- Instruction sheet
- Does not include drum