Drum Top Vacuum – Stainless – 220 cfm 3
This Drum Top Vacuum is a Stainless Steel Marine model fitted with triple venturi system bolted to a mild/stainless steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits standard steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is ideal for both wet and dry as a spill control unit for oils, chemicals, bilge, salt water and most non flammable fluids. It can be used for metal chips. plastics, soil, industrial dry waste, wood chips and most dry waste. The Drum Top Vacuums when fitted with a dry filter can be used for most dry waste. When fitted with reverse filter clean and a cyclone they are effective for the recovery of fine dusts.
All Spillrite Drum Top vacuums can be configured as follows;
• Vacuum only wet
• Vacuum only wet and dry
• Vacuum only wet dry Explosion proof
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse filter clean
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse filter clean Explosion proof
High powered industrial wet/dry vacuum.
The Drum Top Vac is the High Power version of the popular Spillrite Drum Vacuum range. Fitted with three Vac/Reverse venturi's, the ULTRA range provide huge vacuum power and reverse filter cleaning. The Drum Top Vac HP is a wet and dry vacuum that can handle a wide range of waste with huge pickup power.
THIS UNIT IS VACUUM ONLY WITH NO REVERSE CAPABILITY
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
We build to order and ship within 3 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - WET AND DRY - VACUUM ONLY
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||300 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||400 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||17" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||575 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TRIPLE VAC ONLY (NO RFC)|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||80 FEET / 25 METRES|
WET WASTE - Oils, Chemicals, Water, Bilge, Coolant, Hydraulic Fluid, Flammable Fluids (EX model), Sludge, Grease, Food Oil and most thick and heavy wet waste
DRY WASTE - Garnet, Wood Chips, Dust, Powders, Metal filings, Swarf, Plastics, Food waste, Soil, Gravel, Rubble
Included in kit:
- Stainless steel lid suits standard steel drums.
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 88-98 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- Triple ULTRA (VAC ONLY) venturi's
- OPTION - Reverse filter cleaning kit
- OPTION - Standard or explosion proof filters
- Float valves for auto vacuum shut-off
- 10 feet / 3 metres of suction hose
- 2 piece chrome wand set (Italian)
- 1.5 FEET / 450 mm floor squeege
- 1.5" / 38 mm camlock connection kit (option 50mm upgrade)
- Instruction sheet
- Does not include drum