Drum Lid Vacuum 100 cfm fluid only
This drum lid vacuum is a twin venturi system bolted to a galvanised steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits standard steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is ideal as a spill control unit for oils, chemicals, bilge, salt water and most non flammable fluids. The Drum Lid Vacuums when fitted with a dry filter can be used for most dry waste. When fitted with reverse filter clean and a cyclone they are effective for the recovery of fine dusts.
All Spillrite Drum vacuums can be configured as follows;
• Vacuum only wet
• Vacuum only wet and dry
• Vacuum only wet dry Explosion proof
• Vac and reverse – wet pump out
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse pump out/filter clean
• Vac and reverse – wet dry reverse pump out/filter clean Explosion proof
High powered industrial wet vacuum.
This drum lid vacuum is a twin venturi system bolted to a galvanised steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits CA 55 steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is ideal aas a spoill control unit for oils, chemicals, bilge, salt water and most non flammable fluids.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
We build to order and ship within 3 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING AND REVERSE FLUID PUMP OUT!
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - STANDARD WET
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||100 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||130 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||16" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||541 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN VAC ONLY|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||50 FEET / 15 METRES|
WET WASTE - Oils, Chemicals, Water, Bilge, Coolant, Hydraulic Fluid, Flammable Fluids (EX model), Sludge, Grease, Food Oil and most thick and heavy wet waste
Included in kit:
- Galvanised steel standard lid.
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 88-98 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- Double ULTRA venturi's
- OPTION - Reverse filter cleaning and reverse fluid pump out kit
- OPTION - Standard or explosion proof filters
- Float valves for auto vacuum shut-off
- Reverse pump out kit and valves
- 10 feet / 3 metres of suction hose
- 2 piece chrome wand set (Italian)
- 1.5 FEET / 450 mm floor squeege
- 1.5" / 38 mm camlock connection kit (option 50mm upgrade)
- Instruction sheet
- Does not include drum