The Spillrite Drum Lid vacuum is an Air Operated Pneumatic Vacuum Cleaner used in industry as a high powered industrial vacuum system. The new 2017 ULTRA model comes in several different models;
- Explosion proof vacuum only
- Explosion proof reverse filter clean
- Explosion proof reverse fluid pump out
- Standard vacuum only
- Standard reverse filter clean
- Standard reverse fluid pump out
The Drum Lid Vacuum can be used for high powered fluid recovery including grease, oils, chemicals, solvents and flammable fuels.
When configured as a wet and dry unit it can be used for standard dry waste like garnet or blast media. It can also be used with combustible dusts and dry product with a low flash point.
Some of the applications for Spillrite industrial air operated pneumatic vacuum cleaners.
- Coolant and sump fluids from machinery
- Cleaning paint chips and steel grit
- Vacuuming dust from printing presses
- Recovery of cornmeal, flour, grains, seeds from girders and floors in food processing plants
- Sucking hydraulic oil from plant equipment
- Cleaning up powder from spray booths
- Vacuuming magnesium chips from machinery
- Sucking water from bilge areas in ships and boats
- Cleaning aircraft that need an explosion proof vacuum unit
- Vacuuming flyash from power stations using a drum vacuum with reverse filter cleaning
- Cleaning plastic pellets from molding machines
- Vacuuming fertilizer dust and pellets from agricultural procesing facilities
- Sucking oil and chemicals in industrial spills
- Paper dust and pieces from recycling businesses