Trolley Drum Top Vac 180 with cyclone
Product Dimensions and Weight
Sandblasting trolley vacuum with cyclone 180 cfm with reverse filter cleaning.
The Spillrite 180 cfm dual 55 gallon drum top vacuum and cyclonic separator is the perfect pneumatic vacuum for the recovery of sandblasting grit.
This Drum Top Vacuum RFC180cfm is a double venturi system bolted to a mild steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits all 44/55/205 steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is designed for the safe recovery of grit, blast media and combustible dusts (EX version only).
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 200"/5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
The power behind this unit is the 240 cfm triple venturi Spillrite Drum Top Vac with reverse filter cleaning shown below.
The pneumatic power head has been constructed from powder coated mild steel with alloy silencer. The yellow control valve on the rear of the unit is for reverse filter cleaning and when activated sends compressed air into the interior of the filter blasting built up grit and dust residue from the filter and into the collection drum. When combined with the cyclonic separator it allows the vacuum system to have extended run times without the need for filter changing or cleaning.
We build to order and ship within 3-5 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING AND REVERSE FLUID PUMP OUT!
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - REVERSE FILTER CLEAN / DRY AIR SUPPLY MIN 160- 180 CFM AIR SUPPLY FITTING 3/4 " VACUUM FLOW 240 CFM VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY 15" MAX VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS 509 MB FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM 75 SECONDS VENTURI TYPES TWIN REVERSE
MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM
MAX SUXCTION HOSE 2"/50mm
50-65 Feet/15-20 Mtrs
32-50 Feet/10-15 Mtrs
Included in kit:
- Cyclone attached to a galvanised steel 55 gal lid.
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 89-95 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- Double ULTRA THRUSTER venturi's
- Reverse filter cleaning
- Standard filter cartridge
- 5 metres of heavy duty 38mm suction hose
- Two piece 38mm chrome wand
- 450 mm floor tool 38mm
- Power transfer connection kit
- Metal DTV fittings
- Platform Trolley 1525mm x 760mm x 940mm high
- Instruction sheet
Units in box: 1 x pallet