HEPA hazardous explosion proof cyclonic vacuum
Product Dimensions and Weight
The latest combustible and hazardous dust vacuum from Spillrite Vacuums Canada is the HEPA100EX/CYC/TV.
With cyclonic separator and equipped with HEPA filtration is this model. Built on a stable and strong aluminum frame measuring 1220 mm long x 610mm wide and 1060mm high.
These units have been designed to be intrinsically safe in the following environments - Class I, Class II, & Class III environments, divisions 1&2.
Spillrite EX models have no ignition source, no heating element and will not cause sparking when in operation. Powerhead is constructed from powder coated mild steel and when atop the steel drum and placed on the ground or trolley and connected to the supplied earth grounding strap any static charge will dissipate into the ground or through the anti-static suction hose.
Platform trolley AS units have a grounding chain from the metal trolley and the stainless steel drums are grounded to the trolley.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Proudly manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 18 feet water lift
- 5-year warranty