Reversible drum lid vacuum
The Spillrite Drum Lid vacuum is a high powered industrial vacuum system. The new 2017 ULTRA model comes in several different models;
- Explosion proof vacuum only
- Explosion proof reverse filter clean
- Explosion proof reverse fluid pump out
- Standard vacuum only
- Standard reverse filter clean
- Standard reverse fluid pump out
The Drum Lid Vacuum can be used for high powered fluid recovery including grease, oils, chemicals, solvents and flammable fuels.
When configured as a wet and dry unit it can be used for standard dry waste like garnet or blast media. It can also be used with combustible dusts and dry product with a low flash point.
This drum lid vacuum is a twin venturi system bolted to a galvanised steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits Australian 205 steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is ideal as a spill control unit for oils, chemicals, bilge, salt water and most non flammable fluids.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
We build to order and ship within 3 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING AND REVERSE FLUID PUMP OUT!
WET WASTE - Oils, Chemicals, Water, Bilge, Coolant, Hydraulic Fluid, Flammable Fluids (EX model), Sludge, Grease, Food Oil and most thick and heavy wet waste
Included in kit:
- Galvanised steelAustralian 205 lid.
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 88-98 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- Double ULTRA venturi's
- OPTION - Reverse filter cleaning and reverse fluid pump out kit
- OPTION - Standard or explosion proof filters
- Float valves for auto vacuum shut-off
- 3 metres of suction hose
- 2 piece chrome wand set (Italian)
- 450 mm floor squeege
- 38 mm camlock connection kit (option 50mm upgrade)
- Instruction sheet