Combustible dust HEPA filter vacuum
The Spillrite HEPA100EX/CYC/TV is an air powered industrial vacuum that is both explosion proof and has a HEPA exhaust to prevent any hazardous dust from escaping to the atmosphere. The HEPA vac is also equipeed with an anti-static cyclonic separator that helps to prevent dust clogging the filter and allows longer running time. The unit is mounted on a heavy duty aluminium trolley that is both light weight and strong.
The latest combustible and hazardous dust vacuum from Spillrite Vacuums Australia is the the HEPA100EX/CYC/TV.
With cyclonic separator and equipped with HEPA filtration is this model. Built on a stable and strong aluminium frame measuring 1220 mm long x 610mm wide and 1060mm high.
These units have been designed to be intrinsically safe in the following environments - Class I, Class II, & Class III environments, divisions 1&2.
Spillrite EX Combustible Dust vacuum models have no ignition source, no heating element and will not cause sparking when in operation. Power head is constructed from powder coated mild steel and when atop the steel drum and placed on the ground or trolley and connected to the supplied earth grounding strap any static charge will dissipate into the ground or through the anti-static suction hose.
Platform trolley AS units have grounding chain from the metal trolley and the stainless steel drums are grounded to the trolley.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
1. Cyclone - (anti-static resin) with integrated anti-static chain
2. Metal cyclone connection
3. Anti-static hose with helix
4. Steel capture tank
5. Air powered head - no moving
parts, no heating element
6. Metal fittings between cyclone head, tank and trolley
7. Steel power tank
8. Metal trolley
9. Metal grounding chain under platform
10. Enhanced anti-static grounding chain
fitted to cyclone
11. Anti-static filter fitted to power head
12. Anti-static hose has the helix wire exposed and touching either wand or camlock under red tape.
13. Connect AS chain from suction hose connection to cyclone chain to complete grounding circuit.
Available combustible dust vacuum models: