Drum Pump 40 cfm High Power Explosion Proof
Product Dimensions and Weight
Drum pump 40 cfm vacuum only - Explosion proof
|Our range of industrial explosion proof vacs can be used safely in class I,II and III, divisions 1 and 2 environments.|
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Manufactured in Canada
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
Drum vacuum pumps for all fluids and spills. Spillrite drum pumps turn your old steel drums into powerful vacuum cleaners for all your spill and fluid recovery requirements. These pumps come in many configurations and can be two way drum pumps if need be. Often known as reversible drum pumps and drum vacs they are a low cost method of creating a spill control and fluid recovery system.
High quality machined aluminium light weight pumps. Anodised black and with chrome float valves.
The Spillrite drum pump range starts at 20 cfm for a low air consumption fluid recovery model. The 30 cfm model is designed for rapid spill control. The hi power models are the 40 cfm and 60 cfm HIGH POWER pump which is designed for sludge, mud and thick oil. Using a 1/2" -3/4" air connection it comes in the 4 different configurations as does each pump.
- Standard single way drum pump
- Two way reversible drum pump
- Anti static explosion proof drum pump
- Anti static explosion proof two way drum pump