HEPA hazardous explosion proof cyclonic vacuum
Product Dimensions and Weight
The latest combustible and hazardous dust vacuum from Spillrite Vacuums Australia is the the HEPA100EX/CYC/TV.
With cyclonic separator and equipped with HEPA filtration is this model. Built on a stable and strong aluminium frame measuring 1220 mm long x 610mm wide and 1060mm high.
These units have been designed to be intrinsically safe in the following environments - Class I, Class II, & Class III environments, divisions 1&2.
Spillrite EX models have no ignition source, no heating element and will not cause sparking when in operation. Power head is constructed from powder coated mild steel and when atop the steel drum and placed on the ground or trolley and connected to the supplied earth grounding strap any static charge will dissipate into the ground or through the anti-static suction hose.
Platform trolley AS units have grounding chain from the metal trolley and the stainless steel drums are grounded to the trolley.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
The HEPA cyclone trolley vacuum is built to order. Normal build is 7 working days. If the HEPA filter is not in stock please allow 2-3 weeks in total as we get HEPA filters manufactured specifically to each clients requirements.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - STANDARD WET AND DRY|
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||100 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||130 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||17" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||575 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN VAC ONLY|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||17 METRES|
DRY WASTE - dusts, powders, grains, chips, Combustible Dusts (EX model)
Anti-static Explosion Proof features
1. Cyclone - (anti-static resin) with integrated anti-static chain
2. Metal cyclone connection
3. Anti-static hose with helix
4. Steel capture tank
5. Air powered head - no moving parts, no heating element
6. Metal fittings between cyclone head, tank and trolley
7. Steel power tank
8. Metal trolley
9. Metal grounding chain under platform
10. Enhanced anti-static grounding chain
fitted to cyclone